вторник, 16 сентября 2014 г.

My summer vacation

    After my hard and busy school year my summer vacation began.Summer is my favorite season. .My summer vaction started at home.In the summer I visited  Turkey with my grandma.I had a lot of fun.We were there in july and were lucky to have sunny weather and warm sea all the time.It was so pleasant to have a rest doing nothing except taking sunbathes and swimming.
There were different kinds of entertainment but best of all I liked  discos. I made some new friends and we had a lot of fun together. But I was glad to spend spare time with my family .In the summer I celebrated my  birthday with my best friends .
     My summer was very interesting .  

1 комментарий:

  1. I like summer. I like picture,I do like this mani times.I am sorry becauce Idont say you happy birsday.I am thinklike you its good rise after work.

    ОтветитьУдалить