понедельник, 13 октября 2014 г.

My new house

Hi .
I like  big houses.
My house is one of them .
My house is clean and beautiful , modern and expensive .
There are a lot of rooms :
dining room , sitting room , toilet , my room ,sisters room, brothers room , utility-room , kitchen , bathroom  .
Swimming pool and garden are also beautiful.

Apple, plum, cherry trees strawberry plants and raspberry canes grow around our house at our garden.
 Behind to house you can see forest and  a river .
In the  summer we swim in the river, gather berries and mushrooms in the forest. 
My house is comfortable , for me.

1 комментарий:

  1. Hi! You have great house! I think if you put here some more fotos how is inside! When you will be older than now you can build this house in real live. Bye!

    ОтветитьУдалить