понедельник, 1 декабря 2014 г.

My restraurant

Hello.My Italian restraurant is the most popular in the city. Italian cuisine has been  developing over the centuries.Italian food is very delicious for all people .My visitors like to eat popular Italian dishes: spaghetti , pizza and lasagna.
In my restraurant have delicious desserts are lemon or strawberry ice-cream and nutella with bread ,bar of chocolate or cup of hot chocolate
.Pasta , meat and vegetables are popular in the cuisine of Italy .First of all, the atmosphere in my restaurant is nice . The waiters are  very kind and welcoming  in my restraurant . 

                                                                                                                        Love,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Ms.Vitalina

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий